Rules for presenting Scientific Communications at the Baltic oral hygiene congress 2019
DEADLINE FOR THE ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION: APRIL 1st
It is essential to read the attached presentation rules carefully in order to be able to present the abstract.
In addition, authors are asked to study the following instructions carefully, before writing their abstracts. Abstracts that do not meet the required criteria will be returned to the author without passing to the evaluation stage.
Work should be sent via email on the link below:
- The presented material could have been published or presented previously.
- The abstracts should be sent and presented in English.
- The presenter will be a dental hygienist or specialist or a registered dentist or a correctly accredited researcher, although other types of health professional can be included in the list of co-authors.
- To participate, it is essential that the presenter is registered for the Congress before sending the work.
- Each author can present only one communication, although his or her name can appear in other works.
- Only one Certificate per communication will be delivered in which the names of all the authors will appear.
- The presenter must carefully read the attached Regulations before creating his or her abstract.
- Once the selection of work has been carried out by the Scientific Committee, written notification of acceptance and, where appropriate, the day, hour and exhibition room will be given. The notification will be provided by e-mail. If the project is not accepted, the author may request, in the event of not attending the Congress, the refund of his or her registration fee. The cancellation request must arrive in writing (e-mail) before April, 10th 2019.
Submission by email:
It is essential to complete ALL the relevant sections as indicated below:
- Title of the communication: in CAPITAL LETTERS, with all the words and without abbreviations.
- Insert text of the communication in the box provided. Maximum 400 words.
- Choose the type of presentation (do not forget to send images via e-mail in the case of video format).
- Details of the main author: indicate the name of the work centre in lower-case letters, followed by the corresponding city: e.g. Clinic …. Madrid.
- Details of the co-authors: Do not forget to introduce all the co-authors following the order of signing the communication. Co-authors who are not included will not appear in the programme of the congress nor in the certificate of communications.
- The contact email and mobile telephone number required in the personal details of the main author will be those to which the confirmation will be sent.
- There will be three best abstracts selected, which authors will receive prizes from our sponsors.
Format of posters:
Size: 1.10 m high x 0,90 wide. The text must be legible from 2 metres.